ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Incredible English Teachers! Join the Team in Changchun!
Date 2017-08-05 21:08:21 Location : Asia:China
• Teaching 24 hours/week
• 2 administrative hours/week (as needed basis)
• Early weekday evenings (4pm-7pm), Saturday and Sunday
• Students range from 4 years old to 17 years old
• Oxford/Cambridge University Press textbooks
• Summer/Winter Camp (maximum 20 hr./4 week camp)
What we’re looking for: Minimum requirements
• University degree
• TEFL/TESL certificate
• Native English Speaker
• Passion and patience for teaching
What we offer:
• 10 000 RMB/ month
• Monthly Performance Bonus
• Medical insurance
• 34 paid holidays/year
• Yearly bonus from 7000 RMB
• Cambridge English Teacher membership
• Legal Visa and work permit
• Housing provided or 1500 RMB/month housing allowance
You’ll be teaching students who range from 4 to 17 years old for 22 hours/week, using Oxford/Cambridge University Press textbooks. Classes are usually scheduled on early weekday evenings (4pm-7pm) and Saturday and Sunday (9am-7pm). There are also two administrative hours per week. These may include training, information sessions, or testing. You’ll have two days off every week. You’ll also get to teach summer and winter intensive programs for 20 hours spread over four weeks. Overtime hours are usually available for those who wish to make more money.