ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Native English Teachers needed in Chengdu
Date 2017-08-17 20:08:56 Location : Asia:China
We are looking for ESL teachers and IB teachers for preschools and international schools in China. Etonhouse education group has over 100 schools across Asia. Together these schools provide high quality international education to over 10,000 children globally and 61 different nationalities. It has 7 International Baccalaureate (IB) World Schools and 2 IB candidate schools in its fold. Students aged from 2 to 6 in the preschools and 2 to 18 in the international schools.
At present we need teachers in Chengdu,kunming.
1. Full time in school as ESL teachers;
2. Office hour: From Mon to Fri, 8.30am to 4.30pm; Teaching hour: Mon to Fri, 9am to 11.30am, 2.30pm to 4.30pm;
3. Students age group:2-6;
4. School curriculum provided.
1. Native English Speaker from USA, Canada, UK, New Zealand, Australia Ireland and South Africa.
Non-native speakers graduate from Native English-speaking countries .
2. Bachelor degree or above.
3. Over 2 years' teaching experience is preferred.
4. TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate is preferred.
5. Outstanding interpersonal communication skills.
Our salary package:
1. Competitive basic salary 13000;
2. Monthly housing allowance 3000RMB
3. 2 year contract completion bonus
4. Yearly flight allowance 7000RMB/year
5. Shipping allowance at the beginning and ending of the contract: 7000RMB
6, 3 nights paid accommodation upon arrival, airport pick up and assistance for apartment hunting.
7. 5 weeks paid holiday per year, Public holidays off.
8. Health insurance.
9. Pay raise for Renewal.
10. Free work visa
11. Regular teacher training and academic development workshops conducted by our academic director, and IB training provided.
12. Opportunities for promotion
If you are interested in this position, please email the follow items:
1. Resume and Recent photo.
2. Scanned copy of Passport and Visa/residence permit.
3. Scanned copy of degree and other relevant certificate.
4. Earliest date of availability.