ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Teachers needed for Universities in Shanghai
Date 2017-08-17 20:08:43 Location : Asia:China
- Teach Oral English to classes of around 40 university students
- Twelve to fifteen 90-minute classes per week
- Every attempt is made to block teaching hours (no split shifts)
- All classes scheduled M-F 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Curriculum in place, although teachers are encouraged to be creative and supplement lessons with other activities (training/resources provided)
- Opportunities to participate in university extra-curricular activities such as English corner and short-film making competition.
Earlybirds is an organization that works directly with universities and public schools in Shanghai. We are not a recruiter or agency but hire teams of teachers and academic managers for institutions that we are evolving and growing with. We offer a friendly yet professional environment for teachers wishing to experience life in China.
- Hold a university bachelor degree
- Be a native speaker of English
- Minimum 2-years’ teaching experience
- no teaching experience is acceptable if you have bachelor degree majored in education, language or teaching, or native teaching license, or international ESL teaching certificates, such as CELTA or TEFL certificate.
- Have a reasonable level of comfort with technology (we use IWB and a variety of applications in the classroom – training provided)
- contract starting Sept. 16th , 2017 to July 15th , 2018
- 14,000 RMB per calendar month (10,000 basic salary + 4000 housing allowance)
-One week (7 nights) offered in a hotel and help in finding permanent accommodation provided.
- 12,000 RMB end-of-contract bonus (related to completion of contract and performance).
- Travel allowances 8,000 RMB half paid upon completion of first semester, with the rest being paid on the completion of the contract.
- Paid supplemental accidental insurance.
- On-going teacher development
- Bilingual staff to assist with housing/cultural issues
- Team dinners/trips to nearby sights