ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Urgently Hiring/VIP CLASS 1 TO 1/High pay /English teachers in Beijing
Date 2017-08-24 01:08:18 Location : Asia:China
We have three key focus areas:
Children’s education: This is for children from age 4 to 15. We don't only teach the children English about also other topics such as geography, history and literature using English. A lot of the time the classes are very small and often one to one in order to achieve the best results.
We don't only teach English but also want our students to learn about foreign culture and how to interact with people from other countries. That is why we think it’s so important that a part of our faculty comes from overseas.
You can see our corporate website here (in Chinese): http://www.121center.cn
International Hiring Section
China 121 English Center head office is located in Beijing Wang Jing SOHO.
1. Chaoyang Area, San Yuan Qiao
2. Wang Jing SOHO
3. Hong Kong, Kowloon
We are looking for Full time and Part time English teachers in Beijing Urgently Now!!
1. European English teachers or Native English speakers from the UK, America, Canada, Australia.
2. No criminal records or bad habits (e.g. drug problem)
3. Good physical health
4. Age: above 20 years old
5. Interested in teaching and having good communicative skills with children or teenagers
6. Being optimistic and having a sense of humor
7. Like small size class, one to one, or one to two etc.
1. Teaching Oral English & English culture & processional classes
2. 4days work and 1day off from Mon-Fri (4 HOURS/DAY) 2days work on weekends (From 9am-6pm)
3. High payment with your good work.
1. Salary 13000-18000RMB/Month (Full time teacher)
2. Salary 150-170 RMB/Hour (Part time teacher)
3. Working visa offer
4. Free Training
5. Fast promotion of salary
6. After one year contract. Flight allowance.
10. Less work than standard training school in Beijing