ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
ESL Teachers for Early Childhood Education - Inner Mongolia, China
Date 2017-09-14 19:09:50 Location : Asia:China
This position is open to native ESL teachers for kids (0-4 years old) asap.
Welcome outgoing and energetic individuals to fill our vacancy in Hohhot, Inner Mongolia. This program places teachers in early childhood education (0-4 years old). Lessons are based on music, arts, sports etc. Hurry up and join us to teach in a fairy-tale world.
1. Native English speakers from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand and Ireland are preferred but experienced teachers from EU countries would be considered as well.
2. Degree is preferred but not essential.
3. 20-45 years old
4. Teaching Experience Preferred esp. Yong Kids Teaching Experience BUT NOT Essential
1.Monthly Pay after Tax: RMB 8000-11000
(Teaching: around 16 hours/week)
2. Paid National Holiday
3. Free Furnished Accommodation with Internet, Shower, Washing Maching etc.
4. Flight allowance: rmb 5000
5. We will pick you up at Hohhot airport and drop you off there when you leave.
6. Contract: one year/6 months
7. Free Mandarin Class once A Week
8. Free Professional Training Provided
9. An English speaking teaching assistant to help to adjust to the cultural difference
10. Free TESOL/TEFL Certificate