ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Great City, Nice Life; Work as a Teacher in Northern China
Date 2017-09-14 19:09:46 Location : Asia:China
Rockies English Mudanjiang, is a well established English training center with a focus on teaching English to students between the ages of 4-16.
Remuneration and Benefits
• Monthly salary: 13000-15000 RMB depending on qualifications and experience
• 25 teaching hours a week
• 100 RMB per hour for over-time
• 2 weeks paid holidays per year
• Free Mandarin Lessons
• Free individual housing and free meals during work hours
• Working Visa and Foreign Residence Permit
• Accidental Medical Coverage
• Year-end bonus of 8000 RMB upon completion of contract
• Native English speakers from Canada, the US, the UK, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa (Due to visa restrictions only teachers from a native English speaking country will be considered)
• University Degree
• TEFL/TESOL certification
• Criminal Record Check
• Must be responsible, patient and adaptable
• Should enjoy working with children
• Teachers are required to attend weekly planning and/or training sessions Must be in good health
Mudanjiang is a city located in Northern Heilongjiang Province with a population of around one million residents. It is easy to find western style restaurants, coffee shops and bars to relax at on your off days.
On weekends, there are many interesting sites to explore within a few hours drive like Jing Po Lake and the Underground Forest. Also, during the winter, one can head 4 hours west by train to see the world famous Harbin Ice Festival. If you are looking for a fun working environment located in a laid back city, with a much lower cost of living than the largest cities in China. Teachers can easily have a middle class life on approximately 3000 RMB while saving 9000 RMB or more a month for their future or for traveling. Rockies Language School, Mudanjiang is sure to be the perfect fit for you.