ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Female Native English Teachers needed in Hong Kong. Immediate Openings
Date 2017-09-14 19:09:14 Location : Asia
Teachers have the opportunity to teach children aged 3 to 9 in a casual playgroup setting or do home tutoring with children and adults.
AEW provides a variety of employee benefits, including travel reimbursement, work visa sponsorship, paid holidays, and bonus pay for reliable teachers. We also offer the optional benefit of organizing your housing for you before you even get here.
Ask about our AEW Rewards Program for long-term employees!
- You must be a native English speaker — if English is not your first language, your CV will not be considered
- You must hold a passport from a native English speaking country
- You must have TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certification (we can help you get this if needed)
- You must be good with children
- You must be willing to commit to a 1 year contract
- You must have a bachelor’s degree or above (Unless you qualify for holiday work visa)
- 1-2 years teaching experience desired but we will consider fresh graduates or new teachers.
- $19,000-$24,000 HKD/month
- Option to have housing provided (with an offset to your salary)
- Private tutoring opportunities during off hours to increase pay.
- Airfare reimbursement.
- 24 paid holidays per year.
- Work VISA management and sponsorship.
- AEW Rewards Program.