ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Recruiting teachers for positions in Bien Hoa, Binh Duong and Can Tho, Vietnam
Date 2017-09-14 19:09:49 Location : Southeast Asia
We employ more than 550 native English speakers and provide ongoing professional development in addition to opportunities for career advancement. ILA Vietnam serves more than 40,000 students a year ranging from beginner to advanced level. Our students include young learners and adults. We place a strong emphasis on academic quality and this is reflected in our approach to teacher recruitment, development, support and management.
Bien Hoa and Binh Duong are both located within a one hour drive of downtown Ho Chi Minh City. Both of these cities offer the amenities of the big city, but also allow you to get the true Vietnamese experience.
Can Tho is located in southern Vietnam’s Mekong Delta. It is Vietnam’s fourth largest city with more than 1.2 million residents. The city is known for its famous floating markets where merchants sell fresh produce directly from their boats. Over the past few years, the city has seen a lot of development with the Can Tho International Airport opening in 2011, and several new shopping, entertainment and hotel complexes. Teachers in Can Tho will have the unique opportunity to experience life in the Mekong Delta while also being an integral part of a new centre in an rapidly developing city.
Teachers in Bien Hoa, Binh Duong and Can Tho will receive a monthly housing allowance for their first six months of employment. Additionally, they will receive an hourly salary supplement for all teaching hours.
To work at ILA Vietnam, teachers need:
• A university degree - This must be a 3 year bachelor degree or higher
• To have a native level of English
• A qualification in English Language Teaching (CELTA or Trinity Cert.TESOL preferred)
Your certification must be from a recognized provider, have a minimum of 120 hours contact time with tutors and have at least six hours observed teaching practice with feedback.
Salary & Benefit Package:
• Competitive salary
• Five salary scales based on performance and experience
• A minimum of a one-year contract with option to renew
• Medical insurance provided for full-time teachers
• Visa and work permit for full-time teachers organized and paid for by ILA
• Contract completion payment and re-signing bonus
• Opportunities to get involved in ILA’s charitable network
• Option to transfer between our training centers and to progress into senior positions
• Initial accommodation and airport pickup provided free of charge upon arrival for overseas teachers
• Great social network including quarterly and annual social events paid by ILA