ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Teachers needed for 8 week term: April 9 - June 4, 2018 - Hebei, China
Date 2017-10-08 19:10:32 Location : Asia:China
Concordia University Chicago is seeking qualified adjuncts to teach business courses in English at our partner university, Hebei University of Economics and Business, Shijiazhuang, Hebei Province, China. Our current need is for individuals skilled in teaching one of the subject areas listed below in the undergraduate business program at HUEB China for an 8 week term: April 9 – June 4, 2018.
- Operations Management
- New Product Development
- Graduate degree or terminal degree in the specific area or closely related field
- Industry and teaching experience at the undergraduate or post graduate level
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Generous compensation
- Flights paid for up to $2,000 round trip.
- Visa costs reimbursed
- Food stipend provided
- Student assistant for each faculty member provided
- Office space and apartment provided