ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Teaching Positions in Saudi Arabia
Date 2017-11-14 18:11:39 Location : Middle East
As part of the team here, you’ll be helping us achieve our mission of through a learner centric approach we will produce highly competent work-ready graduates for industry. We work hard to offer Saudi Nationals a credible and relevant qualification, modern facilities and a supportive student environment. To do this, we liaise closely with our business partners, community organizations and international education providers to make sure our students leave us work-ready.
This means that our staff not only have the opportunities, but are also encouraged and supported, to stay connected with industry and the community; keep up-to-date with the latest technology; and enhance their professional careers. You’ll also be a joining an organization where we value getting the job done and doing it well; where we challenge ourselves to look for ways to do things better; and where people work together, respecting and supporting each other.
Duties of an Instructor:
• Plan and deliver motivating and meaningful lessons that appeal to a variety of learning styles.
• Leverage classroom technologies to engage learners and consolidate knowledge.
• Assist with the creation and administration of assessments to gauge learner development.
• Track student attendance and evaluate classroom work ethic.
• Conduct academic counselling sessions and support classes for learners in need of additional assistance.
• Assist with the development of curriculum and materials.
• Participate in peer observations and other forms of professional development.
• Uphold institute policies on student behavior.
• Model safe working practices.
• Male, age 54 or below is preferred
• Western educated and western nationality
• Minimum of 5 years recent full time experience in teaching/training ESL and/or technical bridging topics. Experience teaching either maths, physics, health and safety is preferred.
• CELTA or equivalent ESL teaching certification.
• Bachelor level qualification in ESL / Technical Bridging or equivalent relevant qualification. Masters level qualification in same field(s) is preferred.
Positions are available at various locations across Saudi Arabia.