ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Qualified and Experienced Academic Service Manager Needed in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Date 2017-11-23 18:11:30 Location : Southeast Asia
I Can Read (ICR) is an International Literacy-based learning organisation head-quartered in Singapore. Alongside Singapore we also have a growing presence in Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Hong Kong and China. For more information on who we are and what we do, please check out our Company website www.icanread.asia
Key areas of responsibility include:
1. Management and Leadership of the ICR Vietnam Academic Department, incl. Teacher Recruitment and On-boarding, Training and Professional Development and Curriculum Development.
2. Work alongside the Senior Management Team to ensure ICR Vietnam maximizes Business Performance.
3. Working collaboratively with the ICR Operational and Customer Service and Sales Teams to deliver the I Can Read ‘experience’ to an exceptional standard.
4. Provide Academic support and guidance to ICR Franchise Owners.
5. Conduct regular market research into ESL education within Vietnam to assess Teacher Offer and Curriculum standards.
6. Collaborate with the ICR Curriculum Team to develop new Curricula.
1. Demonstrable experience working at Management level within an Education Organisation – ideally exceeding 5 years.
2. Prior experience in Training and Professional Development of employees (ideally Teachers).
3.Prior experience in recruitment and on-boarding of employees.
4. ESL Teaching experience – ideally, though not necessarily, within Asia.
5. Strong Communication Skills
6. An interest and ability to work in a young, dynamic, cross-cultural team.
7. Strong Numeracy and Literacy skills.
8. Experience in Curriculum Development.