ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Gyeongsang National University English Camp
Date 2017-12-31 17:12:04 Location : Asia:Korea
1. Position: English Camp Instructor
2. Main duties: Teaching Elementary or Middle school students a variety of fun, interactive classes including: Art; Music; News Broadcasting as well as a maximum of 2 traditional conversation English classes per day with your homeroom class. Teachers will be responsible for creating some original concepts for some classes, though much of the prep work will be provided.
3. Contract Period: January 9th ~ January 19th, 2018
*Note: All Teachers should arrive at Gyeongsang National University for the mandatory teacher's Orientation on January 8th, 2018 at 4:00pm at the English Zone Teacher's Office (Address can be found below)
*Teachers will be required to work on the weekend.
4. Working Hours: (8:30am to 7:20pm)
5. Qualifications: Applicants should be U.S., Canadian, U.K., South African, Irish, New Zealand or Australian passport holders and must hold at least a 4 year university bachelor¡¯s degree.
6. Payment: 2,310,000won (Before taxes)
7. Room and Board: Free meals (3 per day plus a snack) and a shared dormitory room on campus
8. Required Documents:
- Application form with name saved in Title (See attached)
- A resume with photo
- University Diploma(s) (print copies are acceptable)
- A copy of teaching certificates (if Applicable)
- A copy of information page of your passport
- A copy of ARC (Front & Back)
*Note: Preference will be given to F visa holders, though E visa holders may also apply. E visa holders will need to submit relevant documents to their local immigration office with their sponsor¡¯s approval prior to the beginning of camp.
9. Application Deadline: Until Positions are filled