ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
5-month contract, 3-day weekends in the Moscow Region, Russia
Date 2017-12-31 17:12:20 Location : Europe
Our schools are all located about 15-35 minutes by public transport to the Metro. This means easy access to the city centre but also slightly cheaper living costs, a closer connection to the local community, and access to forests and lakes. We have expanded rapidly in the past few years and continue to do so, owing to our excellent reputation in the region.
Our supportive management and staff help both teachers and students feel at home. We offer a highly competitive package and a pleasant working environment in return for professional, motivated teaching.
Successful applicants will ideally:
• be a NATIVE SPEAKER OF ENGLISH
• have a university degree
• have a recognised teaching qualification (CELTA, TESOL, TEFL etc.)
• be enthusiastic about teaching and living in Russia
• be open to teaching all ages and levels
• be able to arrive in Moscow by February 1st 2018
• a stable salary of 46500 rubles/month after tax for 24 academic hours per week (1 academic hour = 45 minutes), with a maximum of 4 hours per week for extra activities such as placement testing, discussion clubs, office hours and student quests/games nights etc.
• PLUS: A comfortable flat PAID FOR BY THE SCHOOL (within walking distance of the school, single-occupancy or shared with another teacher but with private bedroom)
• PLUS: Bills paid for by the school (water, gas, electricity and municipal costs all covered, the teacher only pays for the Internet)
• PLUS: Flights (20000-35000 rubles, depending on location. In exceptional cases a higher ticket cost will be considered), multiple-entry work visa, health insurance and registration all paid for by the school
• PLUS: Contract completion bonus of one month’s salary
• Monday – Thursday schedule plus one Friday per month, giving three 3-day weekends per month to explore Russia/Europe
• 10 calendar days of paid holidays plus paid Russian national holidays
• Social events for teachers, including excursions and events arranged for national and international holidays
• Free airport transfers
• Weekly Russian lessons for teachers, with the school covering 50% of the cost
• Mobile phone provided for personal use (calls paid for by the teacher)
• 24-hour help in case of emergency
• A friendly, supportive work environment with a range of resources