ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
ESL teaching in Guangzhou, 24 working hours, UP TO 20K RMB per week
Date 2018-04-09 14:04:34 Location : Asia:China
BBT English offers it's teachers great benefits:
- 15,000-20.000RMB per month during the first year;
- Yearly round trip flight allowance;
- Prefect Attendance bonus;
- Housing allowance;
- Yearly Aetna Health insurance;
- Paid holidays - 15 days plus 12 days Chinese national holidays;
- Housing ready and fully furnished upon arrival;
- Airport/train station pick-up and help settling in;
- Professionally customized travel itinerary in China;
- Orientation and onboarding;
- Help settling in and solving everyday problems from shopping to doctors’ visit;
- Flexible and caring management coupled with continuous teacher training and development;
- Fantastic career development opportunities both here in Guangzhou;
- Visa expense reimbursement.
(Z) Work visa.
Only candidates from the following countries may apply:
United States, Great Britain, Scotland, Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa
English Teacher Daily Job Duties
1.Teach English as a foreign language;
2. One on four classes in a school equipped with modern technology;
3.Cooperate with sales and service team members in demo classes;
4.Attend and participate in workshops for teachers’ development offered by management;
5.Enjoy 3 working hours on weekdays, 7.5 hours on the weekends,
2. Age from 22to 48 is highly preferred.
3. We hope you have experience from classroom or similar activities working with children.
4. We value enthusiasm, commitment, team work, reliability and a positive attitude in and out of the classroom.
5. We are focused on providing the best English training for our students, both through our classes and continuous teacher development.
Looking to develop your English teaching career in China and in exploring other areas in international education? BBT is inviting you to have a Kung-Fu trip and enhance your career in a ground-floor opportunity with a fast-growing EduTech company!
As an overseas English Teacher, you'll add new teaching skills to your belt and create your own career path, all the while enjoying a fantastic life in Guangzhou!
At our school in Guangzhou, we teach a maximum of 24 hours a week without office hours. Covering sixteen classes with our students ranging from 3-16 years old. Each class is 1.5 hours with students coming once per week. Our class sizes are one on four, meaning we really get to know our students and they receive the time and attention necessary to reach their full potential.
Outside the classroom, our head teachers track our students' development and learning needs. They keep in close contact with parents, keep them up to date on their child’s progress and, offer advice on the best course of action to improve further. No extra work is needed from our teaching staff.
BBT English prepares all teaching materials for teachers; including textbooks, lesson plan, flashcards, interactive material, assessments, songs, and videos. Teachers can utilize our easy-to-use application and teaching guideline for a stress-free teaching environment. We do a lot of the heavy lifting for you. But we still need you to prepare the class and to be improvised in the classroom.