ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Get your 120-hour TEFL qualification and teach English in Spain - jobs offered to our best graduates
Do you want to become an English Teacher and teach with us?
At Oxbridge TEFL we believe that the key to learning how to teach is by practicing with real students, that's why we offer 20 hours of teaching practice as well as quality theory. You will get 120-hour internationally recognised TEFL certificate in 4 weeks. As we are an international community of teachers as well as a TEFL course provider, we can keep our costs as low as possible for trainee teachers and offer jobs for our best graduates.
We are one of the fastest growing international community of teachers providing language classes, teacher training and technology services to teachers around the world. We have a business model for teachers interested in starting their own school or becoming self-employed.
Discover more about Oxbridge TEFL, our community and find out if you are suitable by booking an interview.
* 120-hour internationally recognized TEFL course and a valid certification.
* Daily workshop training sessions in small groups
* 20 hours of observed and evaluated teaching practice (the highest number of teaching practice hours in the market)
* We help you find your dream English teaching position and get private students * All the lesson plans for your teaching practice and course material on your mobile device at no extra cost
* Jobs offered to our best graduates.
* In person course cost - 699€; Online course - 499€
By joining the Oxbridge Community, you will have access to a vast selection of teaching material (class preparation is reduced by 95%), administrative and technical support. We have developed an application with a teaching system made by and for teachers – the first "living textbook" in the world. It is updated every day, thanks to the use of teachers, and is adapted to the particular needs of each student.