ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
ESL EFL TESOL Job Listing Application
Love kids? Want to live abroad? Discover the world of teaching English in Japan!
Amity Corporation is a leader in the field of English conversation education for children in Japan. With over 85 branch schools throughout Japan, Amity has provided international teaching opportunities for more than a decade.
Amity offers exciting opportunities for enthusiastic professionals who enjoy
working with children.
Amity Teachers have the unique opportunity to gain invaluable teaching skills as well as international business experience. The responsibilities of an Amity Teacher include, but are not limited to the following:
• Plan and teach fun, student-centered English conversation lessons to students ages 6 months to 18 years old using Amity teaching methods
• Maintain regular communication with parents regarding weekly lessons
• Interview and counsel prospective students
• Support the growth and development of the branch school through various marketing responsibilities
• Maintain daily communication with students and parents in the branch school lobby
• Prepare progress records during specified periods throughout the school year
• BA/BS degree; all majors considered
• Native Level Speaker of English
• Desire and ability to work with young children (predominantly elementary school age and below)
Other Helpful Attributes:
• Teaching experience or background in education
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Willingness to learn and apply Amity’s teaching methods
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and adapt to cultural differences
• Ability to work and make contributions in a team environment
• Commitment to student satisfaction and success
• Sales/customer service experience
• Japanese language ability
• Competitive salary
• Visa sponsorship
• One week of paid training
• Japanese national holidays and three set vacation periods
• Subsidized, fully furnished apartment
• Health and pension insurance through the Japanese Social Insurance System
• Contract completion bonus
• Transportation stipend upon completion of final contract
How to Apply:
• For more details about teaching English to children in Japan with Amity or to apply online, visit our
website at www.amityteachers.com
Or, email the following documents to the Los Angeles office:
• Current resume
• One-page essay titled, "Why I Want To Teach English to Children In Japan" (500+ word minimum)
Resumes sent without an essay will not be considered.