ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
ESL EFL TESOL Job Listing Application
Christian English Teachers with a Calling for Children needed for Taichung City, Taiwan
********* Jackson English Christian School **********
** English Immersion School with a Christian Mandate **
Teaching students the true joy of learning without the drudgery of boring lessons, homework, or tests. We are much more than just an English School. We motivate and empower our students to become well-rounded, happy individuals who have a close relationship with God.
F/T Package Benefits:
* TWD43,000-$55,000 per month, additional $27,500 bonus at end of 11 month contract.
* Work Visa and National Health Insurance
* Great place for career development, working with other creative teachers, and teacher workshops.
* Supportive Christian environment (we help and support each other)
* Reward of knowing that you made a "real" difference in the lives of children and their families.
School and Students:
* A school to serve and glorify God. http://www.jacksonfive.com.tw/teacher/Teachers_Letters.html
* Established Canadian owned language school (AD 2000) with a solid curriculum.
* A medium size school where the heart is not taken out of teaching
* Maximum class size (16-20 students, ages 5-12)
* Students that "really" want to be here and enjoy what they are learning.
* We are student orientated and not parent orientated.
* Supportive, informal Christian working environment.
* Within walking distance of Costco, Decathlon, and Ikea.
Teaching Methods and Curriculum:
* Emphasis on making learning fun.
* Limited number of classes. Teachers will see the same students every day. This allows them to cultivate a strong relationship with students.
* Strong focus on teaching English in real life situations, themes, physical education and Christian character.
* Professionally written (B.Ed & M.Ed), tailor-made Theme-Based curriculum.
* Encourages new and creative teaching techniques.
* We measure progress through rubric assessment and class work, not tests.
Comprehensive Teaching Resources:
* Large classrooms that don't physically limit the teacher's creativity
* Well stocked library and video equipment (lots of English movies)
* Within walking distance of two major parks for outdoor activities
* We are a progressive school with Wifi/Computers/TVs
* A computer lab hooked to a fast fiber-optics Internet connection.
Teacher Candidate Qualifications:
* You have a genuine calling for teaching and serving God overseas.
* English is your first language.
* University graduate with experience working with children.
* Self motivated, positive attitude, flexible, very organized, and responsible
* Extra-curricular skills are also valued (computer, drawing/painting, music, sports, etc).
* Enjoys working and playing with children
* Can arrive at the end of June, 2019
If you meet all the requirements listed above: please email your 1) coverletter/resume, 2) scanned passport photo page (can cover passport number), 3) another picture if the passport photo is too serious, and 4) your ideal period to start; to Jackson at firstname.lastname@example.org