ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
ESL EFL TESOL Job Listing Application
Take your career to new heights in vibrant, bustling Indonesia!
Wall Street English Indonesia is looking for outstanding, dynamic English teachers to join us in 2019. Apply now!
Start dates in February/March 2019 and onward.
Join our family: teach communicative English to highly motivated adult learners.
As an integral part of WSE Indonesia, you will teach a variety of classes and be actively involved in creating a Community that helps learners to communicate in English, with confidence, thus opening up a world of opportunity.
Details of Position:
Wall Street English Indonesia is expanding and looking for passionate, vibrant native-level English teachers to join our language revolution in Jakarta. If you are qualified, dedicated, and interested in working in a cutting-edge company and experiencing the rich culture of the world’s largest archipelago, then we want to hear from you!
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in any subject
- Cambridge CELTA, CertTESOL, or any equivalent formal TEFL course
- Willing to relocate to Indonesia for at least 12 months
- Customer-service oriented
- Overseas Teaching Experience Preferred
Salary and Benefits:
- Company-sponsored working and residence visas for the length of your contract
- Highly competitive salary
- Generous housing allowance
- Support in finding suitable, long-term accommodation for the duration of your stay
- 15 days of annual leave, plus numerous national holidays
- Ongoing training and professional support
- Exciting career advancement opportunities both in Indonesia and abroad
- Small class sizes (average of four students per class)
- Dedicated, self-motivated adult students
- Bright, modern centers in convenient and comfortable locations
- Medical insurance (In-Patient & Out-Patient)
- International flights, airport pickup, welcome package with Indonesian SIM card and settling-in allowance (for overseas candidates)
- Easy travel links to many of the world’s top destinations, from the beaches of Bali to the jungles of Kalimantan!
How to apply:
If you meet these requirements and want to start the next chapter of your life with us, or if you would just like some more information, please visit our website (www.wse.co.id/en/) and send your CV and a covering letter to (email@example.com) with the subject line "[Tesall Application]".
Wall Street English - Indonesia (PT. Wahana Semesta Ilmu)
Contact person: Mr. Yannick Malo, Academic Team
Note: Due to a high volume of applications, only candidates who satisfy all of the essential qualifications will be contacted and invited to participate in a more detailed evaluation process.