ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
English teacher in the Government schools of Beijing with Z visa provided
Wanted: English teacher in the Government schools of Beijing with Z visa provided, normal teaching days with no office hours
We are Beijing Chaoyang District Vocational Education& Industry Cooperation Center which is a public institution affiliated to the Education Committee of Chaoyang District, Beijing. We are in charge of the foreign English teacher recruitment of all the Government Schools in Chaoyang district, Beijing.We have a team of over 120 foreign teachers that are teaching and making their contribution to the development of the International Education of Chaoyang District. Welcome more talents to join us. Here please check the details of our offer.
Position: Government School English Teacher
School location: Chaoyang District, Beijing
Elementary school with the students aged at 9-12
Middle school with the students aged at 13-14
What we offer:
- Monthly Salary: 13000-17000RMB
- Workdays: Mon to Fri, weekends off
- Workload: 20-25 lessons a week with each lesson 45 minutes, NO office hours
- Bonus: 10000RMB upon finishing a one year contract
- Meal: Free meals at the school canteen
- Airport pick-up, one week free hotel stay and accommodation assistance
- Working Visa provided with Foreign Expert Certificate
- Medical Insurance provided
- Free Chinese lessons offered once a week
- Paid Winter Holiday and other offical holidays
- Native English Speaker from the US, the UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and South Africa.
- BA degree or above
- Majored in Education or have a teaching certificate such as local teaching certificate, CELTA, TEFL or TESOL (120 HOURS)
- High sense of responsibility and enthusiasm for teaching
The above are the basic information of our offer, if you are interested and can meet our requirements, please send me your resume with photo, copies of your passport and qualification certificates. Thank you.
Please contact the following to learn more details
Contact Person: Linda
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Contact Number: (0086)135 2125 4150
Beijing Chaoyang District Vocational Education
&Industry Cooperation Center
Chaoyang District, Beijing