ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Teach in Thailand for May 2017
Come Teach in Thailand for May 2017
MediaKids is currently looking for English Conversation teachers to teach Secondary or Primary Students in North, Northeast and Central of Thailand. The successful applicants will be given placement in March and will start teaching on the15th May 2017 until the 30th September 2017.
We will be able to offer this position to teachers from USA, UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand that hold university degree only.
What is MediaKids Academy offering?
-Salary starting from 31,000 --35,000baht per month (depending on your qualifications)
-housing allowance of 3,000 baht per month
-2,000 Baht Non- B Visa Reimbursement
-semester by semester contract with the option of renewing
- free Work Permit
- necessary documents for Non B visa
- consultants’ assistance 24/7
- free accident insurance
- ATM card assistance
- provided curriculum
- Free 3-day Orientation Course in Bangkok
- contract renewal bonus and salary increase every year
BASIC JOB DESCRIPTION
- Teach Basic English listening, speaking skills or/and reading, writing, grammar
- 20-24 teaching hours/week
- Lesson planning and basic record keeping
How to apply
To apply contact: firstname.lastname@example.org with your following
1. Resume with Recent photo and state the website you have found our job advert
2. 1 minute Introductory Video and state why you would like to teach in Thailand
3. Scan of your photo page of passport
4. Scan of degree and official transcript of recordsTEFL/TESOL certificate (the latter, if you are in possession of)
5. Updated criminal record check or police check (can be submitted later)
Contact us for more details +66(0)2-834-1897 and/ or visit our website at http://mediakidsacademy.com/