ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Teaching Positions - SUWON GLOBAL VILLAGE (SGV)
Our English Village is currently looking for an experienced ESL teacher who can start working on Mar, 2017.
We are an English immersion center and do not teach in a traditional classroom environment. We have themed classes such as Airplane, cooking, Science Lab, Gym, and etc. providing students with the opportunity to learn English through role-play, activities and games. We believe that experiencing English in such an environment allows students to learn more effectively, have fun, and feel comfortable.
· Job Type: Full-Time
· Contract Period: One year contract (Renewable annually)
· Start date: Mar.02.2017
· Students: Kindergarten, elementary and middle school
· Time: 09:00 ~ 18:00 (M~F) with an hour lunch break.
· Pay: 2.3-2.5 million KRW (EXCL. TAX) depending on experience.
· Housing : Paid apartment will be provided. Five minutes away from SGV by walk.
· Location : 582 Wooman-Dong, Paldal-Gu, Paldal-Gu, SuwonCity GyeonggiDo
· Benefits: Medical, Flight, Severance Pay (at the end of a year contract)
· Saturdays : Required to work at least one Saturday per month.
*This will be reimbursed as over-time(OT) payment.
· A minimum of one year teaching experience. Previous working experience in an English Village and/ or experience with kindergarten, elementary and middle students would be ideal.
· Curricula Development: Ability to create lesson plans from scratch: familiar with ESL lesson planning specifically.
· University degree
· References with current contact details
If you are interested, please send me your resume and recent photo at email@example.com. Also, if you have any questions, feel free to contact me.