ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
English teachers in Kostrzyn nad Odrą, Poland
English teachers in Kostrzyn nad Odrą, Poland (couples or friends are also very welcome)
We are based in Kostrzyn upon Odra on Polish-German border and only 90 km from Berlin City Centre. We are currently looking for two teachers of English to take up work starting with our exciting English summer camp at The Baltic Sea from 24. July 2017 to 03. August 2017 and subsequently working on a contract for at least one school year in a very comfortable working environment for a small private language school from 15. August 2017 to 30. June 2018. Please apply only if you are ambitious, eager to challenge yourself and concentrate on developing your teaching career.
The perfect candidates are well-motivated and ready for a challenge in a foreign country. You are able to teach English to students from 5-18+ years old, business English, individual English lessons and cater to the needs of your students. You both enjoy and are qualified to work with small kids. You are patient, ready to deal with situations you may not expect, act diligently and appropriately, so as to benefit the school both at work and outside of working hours as representatives of the school in a relatively small community.
You are willing and ready to take part in promotion days at local events occasionally, so as to promote the school as a team, teach 25 hours and work 15 office hours - altogether 40 hours a week.
- TEFL / CELTA / TESOL / At least 100 hours TEFL training,
- University degree, preferably in Applied linguistics or Foreign languages, or TEFL/TESOL
- Qualifications and abilities to work with children
- Extensive knowledge of English Grammar
- Driving license
-1-2 years of Post-Graduate teaching experience in a language school setting
- teaching English to students of a variety of ages
- experience teaching TOEFL / FCE / IELTS Cambridge exam as preparation for University entry in an English speaking country and teaching English for specific purposes is welcome
- 2700zł / summer camp
- 4100zł / month
- Very friendly and open environment in which you can grow as a professional
- Help with finding inexpensive accommodation
- Help with learning basics of Polish
- Efficient support with legalities
- Support at work in initial stages
Please send your references with your CV and an introductory video to Kornel Naruszewicz on email@example.com and give us your availability for a skype interview. You will also find us on http://www.szkolathebest.pl/ or https://www.facebook.com/TheBestSzkola