ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Teach & Travel in Thailand. Full Time ESL Positions throughout Thailand. Last Chance for May/June 2017!
Full-Time Teaching positions in Thailand
We are now accepting applications for the 2017 school year.
Our 2017 Thailand teaching opportunities start in May. APPLY NOW to ensure options for available positions.
Is teaching abroad right for you?
Whether you are a recent bachelors degree graduate or looking to make a change in your life, teach and travel abroad could be right for you. The teach and travel lifestyle offers unique experiences and is ideal if you are looking to immerse yourself in new and exciting cultures. Gain valuable teaching and life experience while making an impact in the world.
- Competitive full time starting salaries
- Accommodation allowance of 3,000 Baht/month
- Full coverage of Thailand Work Permit fee
- Reimbursed Non Immigrant B visa fee of 2000 Baht
- Free Accident Insurance
- 24/7 English speaking Thai consultants
- Orientation and training with accommodation provided in Bangkok before you start
- Curriculum designed for Thai schools by experienced Curriculum Consultants
- Contract renewal bonuses and annual raises
- Salary advances available
- Opportunities for extra work and pay
- Discounted TEFL Certificate course in Chiang Mai for those looking for a head start
- a four year University bachelor degree
- be a native English speaker
- a sense of adventure and willingness to experience a new culture
- provide professional portrait photo
- obtain a clear background check
"It really gives you the chance to test and develop the basic skills you need in a relaxed, pressure-free environment, as well as plenty of time to see what I will always believe is a beautiful and truly unique country."
-Thomas Sinclair, Teacher
"To anyone thinking about coming to Teach in Thailand I would say: do it! You have to keep an open mind and be ready to be a bit outside your comfort zone but it is so worth it."
-Jacqueline Weixel, Teacher