ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Various Teaching Positions for June Start in Thailand
We are looking for a Native English Speakers holding a bachelor's degree for 1st, 12th or 15th June 2017 start. We will only be able to offer to any Bachelor’s degree holder aged 22-45 years of age.
MediaKids Academy is offering full- time positions in Thai government high-schools and Primary Schools in the following areas listed below:
Posted for June start positions on the following provinces
13. Ubon Ratchathani
Teaching English for communication development; speaking, listening, and increasing confidence in communicating with Native English Speakers- full curriculum provided. 20-24 hours per week of contract hours, classes are around 35-40 students per class depending on the school.
WHAT MEDIAKIDS OFFERS YOU?
• Unique locations in primary and secondary schools throughout Thailand
• Updated competitive salary packages 31,000 baht-34,000baht/ month depending on your qualifications
• Accommodation allowance of 3,000 baht per month provided throughout contract
• Assistance in obtaining the ATM/ Bank Account in Thailand
• 2,000baht Non-Immigrant B Visa Fee assistance
• Contract renewal bonuses and opportunities for raises
• Full coverage of Work Permit fee
• English speaking Thai consultants offering 24/7 assistance
• Free Orientation Course (Thai language, culture, school system, visa etc.)
• Semester-to-semester contract
• Free accident insurance
• Curriculum consultants assistance
1. Resume with recent photo & current references
2. Scan of your photo page of passport
3. Scan of degree and official transcript of records
4. TEFL/TESOL certificate (if you have)
5. Updated criminal record check (may be submitted later)
How to apply
Feel free to contact us for more information at 02-834-1897