ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Foreign English teachers needed in China schools
Foreign English Teachers Wanted.
Teaching Opportunities all over China
The Beijing BoRan Study Education Technology Co.,Ltd is a leading English language Institution with teaching opportunities across China. We are currently recruiting foreign English teachers, to live and work in China teaching English to Chinese students.
We are interested in hearing from candidates who can demonstrate the following:
- Native English speaker is preferred, Europeans are considered with good English speaking accent
- outgoing and confident in working with large groups
- has a passion for teaching.
- willing to adapt when confronted with new cultures
- Bachelor Degrees is optional
- TEFL Certificated is preferred
Location: Teaching vacancies are available across all over China
Successful candidates will receive the following benefits:
- We start with 7000 - 12000rmb (after tax) each month
- Visa process assist if required
- excellent hours. Teaching hours will be no more than 20 hours each week, two days off a week
- Fully furnished apartment is provided, with private bathroom, internet access
- Visa costs
- Airfare reimbursement policy: 3000rmb will be provided after the fully completion of 12 months contract.
- 1000rmb - 3000rmb Bonus will be provided after the completion of one year contract depends on the school teachers and students feedback.
- the company will pay for all work-related travel within china - train tickets, taxi cost, etc.
Please note: All the above benefits upon on the individual offer arrangement.
If you are interested in this exciting teaching opportunity please email email@example.com, enclosing your cv. Alternatively, you can chat to us on Skype (live:brstudyedu) ,whatsapp:+0086 15711103486, QQ 1821404302 or Wechat vickyssea to discuss the further information on a more informal basis. Also, my Chinese phone number:+86 15711103486. You can also know more about us from our official website: http://www.brstudyedu.com/
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!