ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Seeking foreign experts to teach English in EF Xiamen
Education First is a world-wide teaching franchise with over 50 years of experience in the EFL industry. We provide high quality language training for our students and in-house created professional development courses for our teachers and staff.
EF Xiamen is currently looking for enthusiastic teachers who wish to work with school age children in this amazing city. With small class sizes and the latest in educational technology you have a wonderful opportunity to connect with your students and help them succeed. With up to 20 teaching hours a week (in peak season) your weekly schedule is easily managed with built in administrative hours for lesson planning and teacher training. Come join our team and make a difference in the lives of our children.
- 40 hour work week (up to 20 actual teaching hours)
- 5 days a week with 2 consecutive days off (i.e. Work Thursday-Monday with Tuesday and Wednesday off, aside from peak seasons)
- Student age groups:
- 3-6 - 1-hour classes
- 7-9, 10-13, 14-18 - 2-hour classes
- Curriculum - self-developed by Education First including materials, course books, teacher notes, etc. Levels are based on the CEFR.
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Native Level English speaker (For Visa purposes preference will be given to applicants from: the USA, the UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa)
- A TEFL Certification (EF TEFL sponsorship is available to those who do not meet this requirement yet.)
- At least 2 years of teaching experience (This is a Chinese Visa requirement.)
- Clear background check
- Meet China’s visa requirements
Salary and Benefits:
- 9,500-11,000 RMB monthly base salary
- Quarterly bonus
- Contract resign bonus
- 9,000 RMB annual flight allowance (in 2 installments)
- Legal z work visa
- Health Insurance
- Housing allowance
- 10 paid annual leave days (aside from national holidays)
- Free TKT training
- 2 consecutive days off every week (aside from peak times)