ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
High Salary Positions in China With Go Teach - No experience necessary
We have positions available in cities across China, including Beijing, Shenzhen, Nanjing, Suzhou, Guangzhou, Xiamen, Foshan, Jiangmen...etc. We're happy to take new teachers or those with previous experience. Your personality and ability to connect with children is what's most important to us. New teachers will be provided with training and you'll be fully supported during your time with us.
- Salary 10000 - 15000 rmb per month after tax (depending on the job location, your previous experience and your qualifications)
- A free, fully furnished apartment will be provided
- 40 hour working week with 2 days off per week, on a Monday and Tuesday. You'll have a maximum of 25 class hours each week.
- Paid public holidays
- Airfare reimbursement at the end of your contract
- From a native speaking country (USA, UK, South Africa, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland)
- Between 18 and 50 years of age
Get in contact and we'll let you know which jobs and locations we have available at the moment. If it's your first time coming to China then you can ask us any questions you have about teaching and life here in general. Please send a copy of your CV and a recent photo to us by email:
You can also check out our website: www.goteachrecruitment.com