ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Teach in China: Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen
Organization: Wall Street English
Job Address: 11 cities in China
Monthly salary range (USD): $2500-3000+
Age of students: Adults
Housing type: not provided
Wall Street English (WSE) is a premier provider of English instruction for adults and corporate clients around the world. With 70 schools across 11 cities in China, there’s adventure, excitement, and career development for every type of person. We are owned by Pearson, the largest and most successful education company in the world, ensuring only the highest of standards and professionalism. Our students are mostly in their late teens, twenties or thirties, and are a blend of university students, office workers, high school students, housewives, and even celebrities. They are generally well-read and well-traveled, making them great conversationalists. We are searching for committed teachers wanting to work in a modern, 5-Star, student-centered environment.
• Seeking full-time English teachers in Beijing, Tianjin, Qingdao, Hangzhou, Shanghai, Nanjing, Wuxi, Suzhou, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Foshan
• Teach adult students only
• Average classroom size is 1:3
• Adult students + small classes = minimal classroom management
• NO grading and minimal lesson planning - your free-time is yours to enjoy!
• Ample opportunity for professional growth and promotion, including managerial opportunities
• Monthly salary 16000 RMB+
• Additional salary, monthly housing allowance, flight allowance and sign-on bonus available for Beijing candidates
• Teachers receive generous monthly and year-end bonuses
• Plenty of vacation time and paid national holidays
• 100% of Z visa and work permit costs are covered
• Medical insurance is provided for both out- and in-patient care
• English speaker with passport from the U.S., U.K., Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
• Age between 23-59 years old
• Bachelor’s Degree in any major
• CELTA or 120 hour TEFL/TESOL certificate
• 1-2 years post-degree teaching experience
• Passionate about both teaching and life; friendly and outgoing
• Professionally dressed and well-groomed
How to Apply
• Please email your CV and scans of degree, TEFL and passport info page to email@example.com
• Please include your Skype ID in your application.