ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Teach young learners in Shanghai
Teach young learners in Shanghai - immediate starts and year-round positions available
Shane English School Shanghai is looking for a number of teachers to fill some exciting young learner positions over the next few months, including some immediate starts. We currently have a number of centres in Shanghai, with more scheduled to open throughout 2017.
We are looking for fun, friendly, self-motivated teachers with a keen interest in teaching young learners. Our students are aged from 3 to 16 years old and you will teach a maximum of 90 hours per month with no scheduled office hours beyond that time. We will provide all the course materials, technology, and a Chinese teaching assistant for each class. We encourage you to use your passion and creativity in delivering the lesson content.
We currently have openings for immediate and ongoing starts in these places:
Shanghai Jing’an – right in the heart of Shanghai
Shanghai Qingpu – live in the beautiful water town of Zhujiajiao, get all the benefits of living in Shanghai with a much lower cost of living and a taste of real China.
Shanghai Wujiaochang – an exciting opportunity in a brand new school, get involved from the ground up.
A competitive starting salary of 13,000-16,000 RMB per month
• an additional housing allowance of 1,000 RMB per month
• generous end-of-contract bonuses, including a completion bonus of 5,000 RMB, a performance bonus of 5,000 RMB and a re-signing bonus of 5,000 RMB
• 22 days paid leave
• health insurance reimbursement of 1,300 RMB
• airport pick-up, hotel accommodation for the first few nights, and ongoing welfare support
• support with set-up costs (including housing deposit) available
• full orientation and on-boarding process and ongoing training and development
• advancement opportunities throughout the company
• full support from Western academic management
• weekly Chinese classes
• regular social events
• sponsored working visa and FEC
We would like to hear from candidates who are:
• Native English Speakers from Canada, the UK, America, New Zealand or Australia
• Have a recognized EFL qualification (TEFL/TESOL /CELTA/DELTA)
• Have a university degree
• Teaching experience preferred but not essential
• Outgoing, enthusiastic, positive, sociable, hard-working, patient and professional
• Looking for a challenge and enjoy working with young learners
Applications from people who do not meet all of the above criteria shall still be considered although only successful applicants will be contacted.
Contact us with the following documents to arrange an interview at: email@example.com
• CV / resume
• Copy of degree
• Copy of passport photo page