ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
University offering 6500-8,000 RMB a month, with a furnished apartment located in Nantong
University offering 6500-8,000 RMB a month, with a furnished apartment located in Nantong city,Jiangsu Province,close to Shanghai, need ESL teachers
* Monthly Salary:6500-8,000 RMB
A furnished apartment is also provided
* Z-visa sponsorship for native english speakers
* Airfare reimbursement
* Insurance provided
- Help is providing for locating a apartment if you do not wish to use the school’s
- Schools provide English speaking coordinators to help you settle in.
- Constant Contact with the school directly throughout the application process.
- Contract Period: 10 months
- Teaching Hours Per Week: 16
- Students’Age: 18 to 21
- Class Size: 20 to 40 students
- Location(s) : Nantongg City, Jiangsu Province
- Vacancy: 2 teachers
-Each class is 40 minutes long
-You will be teaching Oral English
-Teachers are needed at this school in Fed,2018
★ Native English Speakers
★Age between 25-59(exceptions can be made)
★ Some teaching experience is needed
★ Bachelor’s Degree or higher is required
★ TEFL/TESOL preferred but not required
★ Open minded and highly motivated candidates are desired that are willing to travel to China for work and explore a new culture and exciting job field!
- Send application cover letter, resume, copy of your educational certificates and passport and recent photo for application, advise the time you will be available to come and how long you'd like to stay in china..
- Evaluate the application.
- Phone/skype interview.
- Confirm the offer package and contract (sign contract)
- Guide applicants to apply visa and book ticket to the nearby airport to China.
- Arrange airport pick up and on going support while teaching and living abroad
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org