ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Classroom teacher and subject teaching jobs in Beijing and Shanghai
Classroom teacher and subject teaching jobs in Beijing and Shanghai, 20-30k per month. start ASAP or late Feb, 2018
1. Beijing International Montessori School
Type: Full time
Position: 2 Science teachers for Grade 3/4
1 Art teacher for Kindergarten kids
1 PE teacher for Elementary school class
Location: Chaoyang District , Beijing(subway line 15)
Start time: ASAP preferred for Science teachers, other vacancy from Feb, 2018
Working Schedule: Monday-Friday, 40 work hours per week, weekends off. 8 work hours each day .
Class size: About 25 students.
Z Visa sponsored.
housing allowance and house rent support provided
10,000rmb Air flight allowance after one year contract.
1. Native English speakers only .
2. Bachelor degree or above.
3.At least two years full time teaching experience in same area with same age group, more years teaching experience preferred;
4. candidate familiar with Montessori methodology would be a plus.
2. Shanghai Experimental Foreign Languages School( http://www.sescie.com
Type: Full time
Position: 2 ESL/IELTS teachers
1 Economics teacher
1 Chemistry teacher
1 Math teacher
Work place: Public high school. with two campuses, one in Yangpu District, another in Pudong District
Start time: Feb, 2018
Job Responsibilities: Teaching ESL/IELTS,Economics,Chemistry,Math or PE classes to high school students 16-18 years old.
Schedule: Mon-Fri 7:45am-4:30pm; Around 20-24 classes per week; 40mins each, 8 office hours per week
Class size: around 25 students
Salary: CNY 18000-23000/month
Other Benefits include but not limited to the following:
- Z visa and work permit provided
- housing allowance and house rent support provided
- 8000-10000 air ticket reimbursement when one year contract finishes
- Insurance provided
- Native English speaker only
- Bachelor degree or above.
- TESOL/TEFL/CELTA preferred
- At least two years relevant subject and age group teaching experience, candidate familiar with ALEVEL/AP curriculum preferred
How to apply:
Please send us your resume(including a recent photo), together with copy of your degree and passport page to email@example.com, or add our skype myz800516, or Wechat maggie800516 for more convenient communication.