ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
English Teachers Urgently Required
I Can Read is looking for experienced and qualified English Teachers to join our Teaching Team in China. We are currently looking to fill vacancies in Chongqing, Dalian, Changchun, Nantong, Xiamen and Xi'An.
To be considered, candidates must fit the Chinese Immigration Criteria to likely qualify for a Work Visa, i.e. be a Native English speaker from either the US, UK, Canada, Australia, NZ or South Africa (or have a Degree from a University in one of these countries), have at least a Bachelor's Degree, have an ESL qualification (Tefl, TESOL, or CELTA), and ideally at least 1 year of classroom teaching experience.
- A 1 year (renewable) contract
- Monthly Salary: CYN 15,000 - 20,000 per month (depending on qualifications, experience and location)
- Accommodation: Provided or Monthly Housing Allowance
- Airport Collection and Onboarding Accommodation for 14 nights
- End of Contract Bonus: CYN 15,000
- Flight Reimbursement: CYN 6,500 (at end of Contract)
- 10 days Annual Leave + China's Public Holidays
- Visa Assistance
- 7 day pre-deployment training
- Opportunities for relocation withing SE Asia
- Opportunities for career development