ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Children's teacher - New Grads Welcome - Tokyo and Other Regions
We are looking for high-energy individuals who love working with children. Applicants must be enthusiastic about teaching English to children and able to create a fun safe learning environment. Applicants must have grown up or spent a significant part of their life in an English speaking country.
• Teaching English to children ages 3-12
• Ready to take on challenges such as organising and carrying out events
• Able to work as part of a team
• Minimum one year contracts and are extendable
• Hiring mainly in the Kanto area (around Tokyo) but other locations around the country available
• Approximate departure window: Starting in April 2018 (if you are interested in starting at a late date, please specify when applying)
• Multiple positions available
Pay: ¥250,000/mo + bonus
• Hours: 40 hour work week (5 days)
• Shifts: 9:00am and 11:00am start time
• Work visa sponsorship available
• Housing assistance is available
• Contract renewal bonus of ￥100,000
• Costs associated with commuting and national health insurance will be reimbursed
• Paid training
• Survival Japanese lessons provided
• No need to currently reside in Japan
Applicants from outside Japan welcome!
• Native English speaker
• Bachelor degree or higher (4 years)
• High energy and enjoy working with children
• Available to work full time
• Relocate to Japan
• Previous experience with children or as an instructor
• TEFL, TESOL, TESL, CELTA or similar certifications
• Understanding of Japanese culture (especially work culture)
To apply, please visit our website at: www.yokosojapan.co.jp and submit your application under the "Work" section with your resume, cover letter and Skype ID.