ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Teach at the LARGEST Adult ESL Academy in SEOUL - Openings: June, July, August!
Are you a passionate teacher who is interested in enriching the lives of adult learners? Do you enjoy working in a well structured environment using a modern approach to convey time tested material? If so, we invite you to apply with us where you will find a professional yet comfortable atmosphere. Our Seoul branches are located in Gangnam, Samseong, Yeouido, Sinchon, and Jongno.
Pagoda has been the leader in conversational and business English by utilizing our multimedia based curriculum with an EFL approach that has been proven to significantly improve students' conversational English. Most of our clientele are business professionals and we prefer teachers with business background and/or interest in business and above all an ability to establish rapport with Korean students from all walks of life.
Requirements for this position include:
- Must be a native English speaker with a passport from one of the following countries: US, Canada, UK, Ireland, South Africa, Australia and New Zealand.
- Must obtain an “apostilled/authenticated” notarized COPY of Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must obtain an “apostilled/authenticated” national background check (fingerprinted).
Details about this role:
- 30 to 40 hours per week (contracted for 40)
- Occasional weekend classes based on demand (off by 5pm)
- Both 1:1 and Group programs available
Salary and Benefits
- Minimum Guaranteed Salary ~ 2,200,000 won (Average 2,800,000 won-3,200,000 won).
- E2 Visa Sponsorship
- 12-month contract (stability at a large recognizable company)
- One week of paid training provided
- Prepaid flight to Korea (overseas hires)
- Airport pickup upon arrival (overseas hires)
- Temporary Accommodations in business hotel paid for during training
- National Health Insurance
- National Pension Plan
- Year end bonus (Severance Bonus)
All interested and qualified applicants can submit an updated resume and photo to Hellojobpagoda@gmail.com