ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Homeroom Teacher (ESOL Teacher) for Primary School, Middle School and High School
1-6 (Primary School)
20 English Teacher positions are available, in Haidian District, Beijing. Start from May, 2018 to July, 2019.
- 10 for Primary School Homeroom Teachers(ESOL teachers，teach English and science).
- 6 for Middle School English Teachers.
- 4 for High School English Teachers and AP Subject Teachers (Math/Physics/Economics).
- 16000-25000RMB/Month before Tax (Due to education and working experience).
- Salary increase when renew the contract.
- Working hours:
- Monday through Friday
- No more than 24 teaching pieces(40Mins) per week with small class sizes
- Office hours
- No more than 40 working hours per week in total
- Benefit Package:
Accommodation: furnished on-campus apartments.
Airport pickup and ticket reservation.
Medical and accident insurance.
- English teaching and subject teaching positions require citizens of UK, USA, Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand or South Africa for visa purposes.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (Education preferred).
- TEFL/TESOL certification minimum(120Hours).
- Over 2 years’ working experience in education or ESL teaching.
- Foreign teachers from non-native countries need to obtain bachelor degrees which related to the majors of English education from native countries and meet the above conditions.
- Certificate of diploma, no crime record, TEFL certificate need to be authenticated by Chinese embassy.
- Responsible, outgoing, friendly, hardworking and easy to work with.