ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
WE ARE HIRING: Be an ONLINE/ONSITE TEACHER and EARN up to $22/hour
WAIJIAOYI is a house to 230 Native and Non-native English language teachers worldwide. With now 200+ private and public institutions seeking for our teaching services, we are elated to share this rare find opportunity by hiring 270 more teachers.
• Deliver online lessons to students of a particular grade level
• Evaluate and grade students' class work and participation
• Provide effective feedback to guide students' learning and success
• Attend discipline specific and administrative meetings as scheduled
• Set-up: Online Group Class (8-30 students) depending on daily attendance
• Student age range: 8-16 years old
• Teaching materials: provided by Waijiaoyi
• Class length: 25 minutes OR 50 minutes depending on the booked teaching slot
• Working schedule: (Beijing Time) 8am-6pm (Saturday & Sunday)
* There are not much bookings on a weekday but the teacher has the option to open teaching slots from 1:00 PM – 6:00 PM.
• English Speakers from the US, UK, CA, AU, NZ, IR
• Bachelor’s Degree or above
• TEFL/TESOL/ CELTA Certification
• Teaching experience (Online or On-site / One-to-one, group or classroom)
• Excellent command of English
• Group class teaching experience is an advantage
• 22 – 45 years old
HOW TO APPLY:
Register for FREE thru this link: http://t.waijiaoyi.com/landing/index.html?wcid=42
Our online recruitment platform will systematically walk you through the entire process until you reach the final stage, On-boarding.
Contact me for the full job description to see if you're qualified and interested.