ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
2018-2019 School Year Public School Positions with Fully Paid Summer and Winter Vacation
Date: Fri, 18 May 2018
Location: China (Asia)
ESL Teachers wanted for public schools in Guangzhou and Shanghai for the 2018-2019 School Year
International School Alliance of China (ISAC) is an education alliance with over 40 participating schools in 13 cities in China. The vision of ISAC is to create a school alliance to promote educational affairs exchange between China and foreign countries. EEPIC Public School Program provide opportunities for English educators around the globe to work at China's international and public schools. (Now taking applications for the 2018 Fall term placement!) Perfect opportunity for foreigner who wish to explore China.
- Work Locations: 13 cities including Guangzhou, Shanghai, Quanzhou etc.
- School: International Schools and Public School International Program
- Students: >> Primary School Age 7-16 <<
- Starting Date: 26 Aug 2018
Job Responsibilities :
- To assist Chinese teachers with their English classes, and/or jointly conduct English classes with Chinese teachers, and/or extracurricular activities or English camps.
- To conduct English conversation classes for Chinese students and teachers.
- To prepare teaching materials for English language education.
- To assist developing teaching materials for English language education.
- To assist with activities related to English language education and other extracurricular activities.
- To demonstrate a good command of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Native Speakers of English
- Candidates with TEFL/TESOL certificate or At least 2 years experience
- Have a Bachelor’s degree or above
- Non-criminal records
Salary and Benefits
- Salary: 13000-19000 RMB per month
- Accommodation provided
- Working Visa: provided
- 6000 RMB Relocation Allowance
- Meal: on campus dining room (free workday breakfast and lunch provided)
- Paid Holiday: Paid Summer break for 2 month and Winter break for 1 month
- 5 Paid sick leave days
- Insurance: provided
After arriving in China, teachers are required to complete a training course at ISAC campus located at Zhejiang University Huajiachi campus. The goals of the orientation are
- To understand Chinese life, culture and language in depth
- To share useful teaching methods, resources and classroom management ideas
- To examine the English curriculum and textbooks of Chinese schools and find the most effective ways to teach
- To improve teaching skills through lesson planning and presentation
Your pay will be calculated according to EEPIC salary guidance, and is based on your teaching experience and degree level. The contrubuting factors are
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate
- Bachelor’s degree in Education / major in Teaching, TESOL, Second Language Studies, or Education
- Teacher’s license
- Years of teaching experience
- Years of service with EEPIC
International School Alliance of China
46th Floor Fortune & Finance Center
Hangzhou, China 310004
Please contact us with
- Your CV with photo and contact information
- TESOL or TEFL or Related teaching certificate
- Bachelor’s degree or above certificate with photo
- Video with your self-introduction and relevant working experience
- to firstname.lastname@example.org