ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Casual IELTS Examiner Trainer (Hourly rate) - Danang City, Vietnam
- Examiner recruitment. Final approval of applications, identifying the need for an IELTS test and acting as a member of the interview panel.
- Examiner training. Delivering training, witnessing the Confidentiality Undertaking, approving trainees for certification and screening out inappropriate trainees. Completing a post-training report for the ESC.
- Examiner standardisation and re-certification.
- Examiner monitoring for new, current and inactive Examiners: monitoring the sample of interviews, feedback forms, and following-up training session for new Examiners.
- Examiner Trainer administration.
- Support teaching on a range of programs, as requested.
Key selection criteria
- A degree in Education or similar field.
- TEFL/TESOL qualification from a recognised institution (at minimum certificate level) or EFL/ESOL related studies from a recognised institution (minimum certificate level equivalent).
- The applicant is an active Examiner Trainer in both modules at the time of application.
- At least 5 years’ full time teaching experience of adult students (16 years and above).
- Experience in conducting training workshops and seminars.
- Experience of operating a staff performance management system.
- Experience of staff recruitment and staff selection procedures.
- Strong communication, detailed orientation, ability to work well independently and in a team.
- Proficient in ICT.
English is the language of teaching and communication at RMIT Vietnam. For this role, the minimum requirement is IELTS (Academic) band 9.
- Competitive hourly rates of pay, from US$37.00
- PTI health insurance for employees
- Support with Visa, Work Permit, and Residence Card processes (and reimbursement for reasonable costs)
- Excellent academic guidance and supportive team structures
- Opportunity to both test and teach at the RMIT Da Nang Campus.
For further information about this role and how to apply, please go to this link: http://careers.rmit.edu.vn/vn/en/job/566778/casual-ielts-examiner-trainer-hourly-rate
Applications close: 07 Aug 2018 SE Asia Standard Time