ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Male/Female ESL Teachers Required in Saudi Arabia for Academic Year 2018/2019
Quality Education Company is looking for male/female ESL teachers to work with our renowned universities across Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for next academic year 2018/2019.
- Teaching English Language to adult students
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to adult students.
- Providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work.
- Listening actively and effectively in order to identify and solve problems.
- Facilitate student’s learning and work on building student’s confidence.
- Participating in English Language Department staff meetings, professional development, workshops, curriculum/program
- planning and research activities and special events
- Using a variety of materials and teaching techniques to enhance student-learning, outcomes, and maintain student interest.
- Performing general administrative functions, which includes maintaining accurate records and compiling information and statistics.
- Planning and organizing work to meet changing priorities and deadlines.
- Tax-free competitive salary.
- One academic year contract (Renewable contract)
- 30 days paid annual vacation + National Eid holidays + Saudi National day
- Standard private furnished apartment or Allowance provided
- Transportation provided to/from campus, along with shopping malls and grocery stores or Allowance provided.
- Round-flight tickets provided to/from the country of origin.
- Medical insurance provided.
- Great professional development opportunities.
- An Iqama will be provided to all the teachers.
- Citizens of UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa (Due to visa restrictions).
- Degree/Qualifications: Minimum Bachelors in any related field (teaching English, Applied Linguistics or ESL are preferred)
- Masters or Ph.D. (Preferred in any related field)
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/TESL/DELTA are required (online certificates are not accepted)
- Minimum 2 years of English language teaching experience for adults
- Demonstrate strong communication skills between colleagues within the workplace
- Good experience in using technology in teaching English Language to students
- Age 25-58 years (Due to visa restrictions)
Contact email: email@example.com Or Visit: http://qehc.edu.sa/rmp
+966112786291 Ext: 502, 504, 505 506 or +966114062998