ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Full Time ESL Teacher
Welcome to Major Education. Established in 2009, we are one of the youngest yet fastest growing education providers in Viet Nam with an English Centre located in the centre of Ho Chi Minh City, over 80 English teaching sites and 2 international schools.
We have a dynamic and inspiring work environment to help develop every employee’s full potential. If you are looking for opportunities and challenges to build your ESL career, please contact us!
ABOUT THE JOB:
- $1000-$1500 NET (22,800,000-33,000,000VND) per month, based on qualifications and experience.
Note: 1 USD is worth approximately 22,800 VND and the Vietnam Average Monthly Income (2015) is 3,300,000VND ($150USD).
- Assistance in applying for entry visa and financial assistance with work permit
- Up to 24 paid annual leave
- Up to 9 paid sick days per year
- Overtime available at 350,000VND per hour
- Health Insurance
- Airport pick-up upon arrival
- Fully furnished accommodation or accommodation allowance of approximately 5,000,000 VND
- Contract completion bonus up to 10,000,000 VND
- Training and development programs
- Contract Start Date: 27th August 2018
- Contract length: 10 months – renewable
- Resign bonus of 10,000,000VND
- Career opportunities
We also offer a high hourly rate for part-time teachers, starting at 410,000VND per hour net.
Candidates require the following:
- A degree
- A TEFL / TESOL/ CELTA Certificate
- A passport from UK, Ireland, Scotland, US, Canada, New Zealand, Australia or South Africa
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated, ambitious, actively seeks out challenges
- Ability to apply creativity and flexibility to our curriculum
- A student-oriented mindset
. Age range between 22-50
If you are interested please email your resume including two references and an updated photo, to the following:
269A Nguyen Trong Tuyen, Ward 10, Phu Nhuan District, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Tel: 0084 1235 388 988