ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Fun Native English Teachers for October Start
If you are looking for an experience in teaching in Thailand with an opportunity to join in a positive work environment, and a company that will train and support you, then you’ve come to the right place!
We offer great teaching opportunities in Bangkok, Ratchaburi and Phitsanulok. The full-time positions start early in October 2018 with 2-term contract for Kindergarten/ Secondary teachers.
Founded in 1997, Fun Language is one of the leading English language institutes in Thailand. At present, our fun and systematic method is taught in over 50 schools with over 20,000 students enjoying our teaching program. While the main office is in Bangkok, Fun Language also has centers in Ratchaburi and Phitsanulok.
Please note that we are not a recruitment company - our teachers are part of the Fun Language team. We currently have a big team of Foreign and Thai teachers + Trainers and Senior Teachers. Being part of our team, we will support you and train you. All we ask in return is that you are committed and take teaching seriously - as in the end, the goal is for you to be a good teacher for our students. :)
- Salary of 42,000 THB/month
- Full Training provided and maximum support given by training staff and management
- Ready-made curriculum, fully complete lesson plans and all teaching materials
- A Thai teacher assigned to each foreign teacher
- Company provides for visas and work permits
- Short term lodging for overseas arrivals
- Assistance in securing accommodation
- Health and accident insurance
- Thai Bank account provided
- 40 hour working per week. Monday to Friday
- Approximately 25 teaching periods per week
- 2 paid sick days per term
If you are interested or have any questions, please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com