ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Mad education is looking for full-time teachers in Beijing & Shanghai
MAD education focuses on multilingual education for 3-12 year old children and adopts Project Based Learning teaching mode. As the practitioner for UNESCO's Global Citizen Education and the global authorized partner for Destination Imagination, MAD Education has national presence in Beijing, Shanghai and Shenzhen, and maintains strong collaborative relationships with Montreal and Boston.
We are looking for:
- English native speakers, Bachelor degree or above;
- Over two years of teaching experience;
- Teaching certificate (national certificate, or TESOL, TEFL, TKT, etc.);
- Experience in teaching English courses to children aged 3-12 years;
- Experience in teaching ESL or French as the first foreign language is preferred;
- Experience in teaching maths and STEM is preferred;
- Passionate about teaching
Detailed Job Description:
- Prepare and deliver the lessons upon requests;
- Work on course development or research on teaching methodology upon requests;
- Attend snd participate in other activities or projects assigned by the company.
All applicants must be willing to sign a minimum contract of one year.
Full-time salary varies depend on the individual and will be discussed during the interview (RMB17000 above).
Email - email@example.com