ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Teach young learners as an ENREACH ESL Teacher in China
Channel your creativity, feed your wanderlust, and teach young learners as an ENREACH ESL Teacher in China
A NEW CHAPTER OF YOUR LIFE STARTS NOW.
Working with ENREACH is the perfect way to fund your travels, explore different parts of Asia, and immerse yourself in a dynamic, new culture. You’ll get:
• A fully paid flight to China
• Starting salary from 16,000 RMB per month
• A mid-contract flight reimbursement of up to 9,000 RMB that you can use to travel anywhere in the world
• 100% covered health insurance
• And much more
Discover an exciting life abroad with us, receive a great employment package, and join a fun and supportive team – all in an international workplace that you’ll love.
Join a supportive team of global educators passionate about learning. We take pride in both experience and results, along with quality education and continuing success. Develop new skills in a growing, startup environment that fosters creativity and values contributions.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
ENREACH is a division of Dipont Education, a leading education management group in China and pioneer in development and customization of international language programs for students. Founded in 1990, Dipont is a growing company with a global team of over 1000 employees and currently operates in 27 learning centers across 18 Chinese cities.
We truly value our teachers and taking care of our team is a priority to us. Our comprehensive employment package includes:
• Average starting salary of 18,000 RMB per month
• Company relocation support including airport pick up, initial hotel stay, apartment hunting assistance, and cash advance
• 100% covered employee health insurance
• Fully paid flight to China
• Worldwide flight reimbursement
• Sponsored legal Chinese (Z) Work Visa
• Chinese holidays and paid vacation
• Contract renewal bonus
• Creativity to adapt curriculum to the needs of each class
• Significant contribution to a growing company and program
• Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
• Teaching experience preferred
• The ability to live and work in China for one to two years
JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY