ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
We NEED Talented ESL Teacher: Legal Z Visa & Medical Insurance Provided & High Paid
▼ Are you passionate about teaching abroad in the city which is close to Nature and with Cultural Background?
We are looking to recruit ESL teacher for those lovely and energetic small kids all over China.
Let us match you and your preferences to the right place and you can begin a rewarding career as an ESL teacher. Get Your New Job, Get Your New Life!
▼ WHAT IS OFFERED?
Salary offerings for ESL teachers vary from school to school, but all of them offer the following:
- Monthly Salary: around 2000$ to 3000$ (After Tax) depending on the position;
- Free Single Apartment or Housing Allowance;
- Legal Work Z Visa & Visa Support;
- Medical Insurance;
- Chinese official holidays;
● Annual contract completion bonus;
● Airfare reimbursement;
- Free Chinese lessons;
▼ WHAT IS REQUIRED?
- Citizens from UK, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and South Africa (preferably Native speakers)
But if you are non-native speakers and you are confident with your English Language Proficiency, Please be free to send us your CV.
- A University B’ Degree or higher;
- At least 2 year teaching experience (Requirement differs from the cities, it can be less
than 2 years);
- 22 to 58 years of age (Work visa requirements);
- Be active, courteous, patient and caring, and engaging as a teacher;
- Previous ESL teaching experience – ideally small kids and young teenagers;
- Other previous working experience in other fields is preferred;
- Teaching degree or qualifications and/or TESOL/TEFL/CELTA/TKT/CETYL certificates or willingness to obtain certification.
▼ POSITION INFORMATION
- One-year contract at least;
- 5 working days per week at most;
- - No more than 25 teaching hour
- Class size: around 13 students
▼ HOW TO APPLY?
Please Send your CV to Jobsdaily_hr05@hotmail.com
* A Self-Introduction Video or Demo Class Video is Preferred
Should you encounter any problems registering, please let us know via email.