ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Homeroom or ESL Teacher - Suzhou, China - 15000 to 20000+ RMB Monthly Salary
Suzhou Foreign Language School Xiangcheng Campus is a brand new branch campus of Suzhou Foreign Language School in Suzhou, about 30 minutes to an hour from Shanghai. Suzhou has a large expat community, and has all of the amenities an expat would want without having to deal with the craziness and congestion of Shanghai.
- Location: Suzhou, Jiangsu Province, China
- Students’ Age: Primary school (grades 1-4), Kindergarten (2-6 years old)
- Working Hours: At most 20 teaching periods/week for ESL teachers. Homeroom teachers stay with their class 8:00-5:00 with a lunch break.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary: 15000 to 20000+ RMB per month based on experience and qualifications
- Housing reimbursement: 2000 RMB per month
- Paid Holidays: Paid public holidays
- Flight reimbursement: 10000 RMB (or 5000 RMB per semester)
- Visa: Working Visa
- Training: Regular IB Training
- Medical and Accident Insurance
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Native English Speakers
- Bachelor Degree or above
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate
- 1 year teaching experience
- Non-criminal background check (notarized)