ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
TEFL Teaching in China
TEFL Teaching in China (10 or 22 month contracts)
- Subject: English, Maths, Science, Music, Drama (other subjects possible)
- Location: Hangzhou, Ningbo, Suzhou, Wenzhou, Nanjing
- Contract Length: 10 or 22 months
- Starting Salary: 10,000CNY (£1131.00) per month (plus bonuses)
- Start Dates: Main intake in March, but positions available throughout the year.
- Teaching Hours: Up to 20 hours per week
- Holidays: 10 month contract: 3 weeks. 22-month contract: 2 months
- Accommodation: Rent free housing or housing allowance
- Flight Allowance: 6,000 CNY (£680)
- Students Ages: 3-12 years
- Food: Free lunch (breakfast and dinner is also often included)
- Training: Provided by a fab team of highly experienced professionals
- To teach in China you need to have a passport from an English speaking country or be fluent in English and have studied at a University in a native English speaking country. You also must be a graduate in any subject. You do not need to be a teacher, have previously completed a TEFL certificate or have teaching experience to apply. Having teaching experience is a definite advantage but is not essential.
- Before you go to China you need to have completed a 150 hour hybrid TEFL course. This is a TEFL course which includes some offline content, usually classroom experience. Our partners in China can offer you a FREE hybrid TEFL course which usually costs between £500 and £1000. If you already have a TEFL qualification which does not include offline content we can help you convert your TEFL to a hybrid qualification for FREE.
We would love to hear from you if you match the criteria above, have a clean background check and are an enthusiastic, friendly, flexible, team player who loves working with kids.