ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Full-time Business ESL Opportunities in San Jose, Costa Rica
Are you ready for a fresh change in the New Year? Ending your teaching contract and looking to make a positive difference in the lives of future leaders? Idioma Internacional in Costa Rica is looking for professionals to join our teaching team for positions starting in February - April 2019!
Idioma Internacional is a language institution celebrating nearly 20 years of providing quality instruction and communicative solutions to companies around the Central Valley. Our office is based in the middle of a busy downtown neighborhood of San José, Costa Rica.
We are seeking EFL teachers who are flexible, passionate, caring and have a genuine passion for educating and helping others to join our diverse staff. Teachers participate in a robust professional development program with ongoing training to strengthen their teaching skills. Additionally, teachers are trained to be language evaluators and have the opportunity to work in our language evaluation services department to earn more money and expand their international experience.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
• Prepping for classes by reviewing and adapting curriculum based on student needs
• Regularly keeping attendance on the virtual education platform
• Inputting student grades based on speaking and written assessments
• Regularly communicating with students and the Academic Team
All teachers earn between $750 and $1,150+ per month, working from 18 to 30 hours per week. Classes are held Monday- Saturday between 7am-8:30pm.
• Legal work visa and full legal working rights
• Paid vacations and holiday
• Monetary compensation for per diem travel expenses to clients
• Health insurance via enrollment in the national health care system
• Initial and ongoing training; regular professional development presentations
• Bank account provided; assistance in setting up cell phones and finding housing
• Native English speaker
• TEFL Certified
• Committed to fulfilling a one-year teaching contract
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in the field of Education
• Preferred: teaching experience
• Preferred: previous travel or living abroad
How to Apply:
You can apply directly through our website: www.idiomacr.com, hover over the tab that says “Teach English in Costa Rica” and click on the “Apply Now” button. When you apply make sure to leave a referral about how you heard about us in your message! We look forward to hearing from you!