ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
OPENINGS TO TEACH ENGLISH FOR AN AMAZING EDUCATION GROUP
OPENINGS TO TEACH ENGLISH FOR AN AMAZING EDUCATION GROUP - 2-15 TEACHING HOURS PER WEEK! (9000RMB-12000RMB)-ZIBO, JINAN, BINZHOU, HEZE, JINING, QINGDAO, CHINA
The Xiuwen Education Group currently has a number of international academies spread out across Zibo, Jinan, Binzhou, Heze, Jining and Qingdao, to name a few of our Shandong Province branches. Operations have also been put in place for more academies to open in many more cities across China. With our educational group growing day by day, we are hiring experienced native English teachers with a desire to teach and progress in the field of education.
Xiuwen Academy, established in 2005, is an elite boarding school. It is managed with a philosophy of education that is a unique blend of the best parts of both Eastern and Western education. International teachers are warmly welcomed and cherished at our schools.
The Academy currently serves students from Kindergarten through to grade 12, ages 4-17 years old. An international teacher joining our school will generally have 12 ¨C 15 teaching hours per week, Monday through Friday, with weekends and all national holidays off.
Dr. Xiuwen Wang is the head of each of these schools. Dr. Wang has lived in America for over 20 years and understands both Western and Eastern cultures, a necessity for pleasant working and living conditions in China. We currently have 21 international teachers, for the fall and winter terms, and would like to have 25-30 by the fall term of 2019. The staff at all our institutions are friendly and dedicated not only to the quality of education we provide for the children, but also to making the life of our international teachers as pleasant as possible.
Requirements and Benefits
We are looking for dedicated, patient individuals who have a passion for teaching children and teenagers, are open minded, outgoing, have good teaching skills and experience teaching ESL or TOEFL.
Applicants must be citizens from the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa (China's visa regulations)
Bachelor degree or above¨C (will need to be notarized for first time China employment)
Criminal background check for first timers coming to China
120-hour TEFL, TESOL, ESL, EFL, CELTA, DELTA certifications (or willing to obtain one), preferably with a practical teaching component.
Teaching experience (ESL or TOEFL teaching preferred)
We are recruiting for the following position:
• Paid Z-visa, working permit and residence permit
• Monthly salary can be negotiated based on experience, qualifications and also the Dept. you teach ranging from 9000RMB -12000RMB
• Fully paid winter holiday ( 4-5 weeks)
• Actual contact teaching hours per week will not exceed 15 hours. Classes are 30-40 minutes long.
• A private room in the on-campus dorms will be provided, or you may choose to have the school help to find a furnished apartment with a rent allowance determined by the tier of the city. Plus a 100RMB utilities allowance.
• Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are provided in the cafeteria during the work week.
• Each international teacher will be assigned an office workspace with free internet access.
• International teachers may choose to take advantage of customized Chinese language lessons at no cost.
• International teachers will receive the same standard medical coverage as the Chinese staff. Although, it is advisable for international teachers to have their own additional medical insurance. International teachers should contact their local health office for immunization requirements before coming to China.
• On completion of a one-year employment contract, a roundtrip economy air ticket from the country of departure will be reimbursed.
• On completion of a one-year employment contract, international teachers will receive an end-of-contract bonus equivalent to one month¡¯s salary.
International teachers starting in September will be expected to arrive in China by the middle of August. A representative of the school will meet each international teacher who comes from abroad at the Beijing International Airport in Beijing, or any closer international airport they may arrive at, and will transport them to our international department¡¯s flagship school in Zibo, Shandong for orientation.
Please send an email with the subject line 2019 FULL TIME APPLICANT, with a brief self-introduction that also includes your current country of residence. Please attach a copy of your Curriculum Vitae/resume and recent photo. If you have any questions and/or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you.
The contact information is as follows: