ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Teachers Needed in Hong Kong
About I Can Read
I Can Read is hiring teachers for start dates in February and March!
I Can Read teaches ESL and English Literacy to students aged 2.5–13 years old through our fun and unique teaching methodology. We teach all areas of ESL, combined with our unique approach to phonology and literacy to give students all the skills needed to be confident and proficient in English. Classes are designed to be interactive, activity based and focused on individual student needs and progress.
Our curriculum and methodology were designed over 15 years of research by education psychologists, and we have been enriching the lives of students in Asia for over 18 years.
We provide a comprehensive training programme, plus all the curriculum and materials you need to teach exciting lessons.
We have learning centres in 10 countries and offer opportunities for professional growth and career advancement.
Find out more at www.icanread.asia
- Teaching children aged 2.5 – 13 years old
- Teaching speaking and listening skills using our ICR ESL curriculum and materials
- Teaching pre-reading skills to children using our unique literacy system
- Teaching reading and comprehension skills
- Teaching writing skills including grammar, narratives, editing and publishing
- Teaching oral presentation and communication skills
- Help children develop social skills and positive classroom behaviour
- Conducting pre-enrolment assessments for new students
- Participate in marketing events occasionally
Compensation and Benefits
- Full-time positions; working days Tuesday to Saturday
- Maximum of 33 teaching hours per week.
- Monthly Renumeration of HKD 23,000
(Salary of HKD 18,000 plus a monthly housing allowance of HKD 5,000 after 3-month probation, HKD 2,500 housing allowance during probation)
- End of 1-year contract bonus of HKD 10,000
- 1 year re-sign bonus of HKD 5,000
- End of contract flight reimbursement up to HKD 6,500.
- 10 days annual leave and all Hong Kong public holidays
- Health Insurance and 8 days medical leave
- Working Visa sponsorship
- Full training programme and ongoing support
- Small class sizes and all curriculum provided
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Teaching certificate required (B.Ed, TESOL/TEFL, CELTA/DELTA etc)
- Native English speaker
- from USA, UK, Ireland, Canada, South Africa, Australia or New Zealand
- Teaching experience preferred
- Clean criminal background check
- Happy and confident to work with young learners from 2.5 years old and above
All qualified candidates please submit your CV to email@example.com