ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
English Language Teachers needed in Guangzhou
Apply to work in one of the biggest cities in China. We have teaching position available in Guangzhou, China. Guangzhou has been the capital of China three times throughout history and is also well known for its import and export services for China. Also known as “the city of flowers” Guangzhou has a lot to offer to those who visit and live there.
A new English learning centre in Guangzhou is looking for passionate and outgoing teachers to join their team. By incorporating play and song into their tailor-made curriculum, their teaching philosophy is one of fun and lots of energy. You will be teaching children aged between 2.5-12 years old a variety of classes ranging from beginner phonics through to spelling and grammar. Come and join our growing team in an exciting and rewarding career.
Role and Responsibilities
- Teach a diverse variety of English classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, creative writing, and grammar.
- Prepare and implement lessons, crafts, and activities
- Administer student progress reports to parents
Salary and benefits:
- Salary: RMB 17,000 per month.
- Flights from HK/home country covered upon contract completion.
- Contract completion bonus of 10,000 RMB.
- Working 5 days a week; maximum of 25 hours of teaching for school year and 30 during the summer.
- Small class sizes (typically 4-8 children per class.)
- Fully prepared and tailored curriculum.
- Accommodation: Optional and affordable.
- Fully sponsored visa.
- Comprehensive training program on arrival.
- Social network connections prior and post arrival.
- Opportunities for career advancement in numerous fields within the organization.
- Placements also available Shanghai, Shenzhen, Hangzhou, Foshan, Huizhou, Zhongshan, Dongguan and Hong Kong.
- Bachelor’s degree (in any discipline.)
- TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (120-hour minimum.)
- Native Proficiency English Speaker.
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience (Post grad experience.)
- Clean criminal conviction check and health check
- Valid passport as well as your old passport, if applicable.
- Creative, enthusiastic and a genuine love of teaching and children.
To apply for these fantastic opportunities please send us a copy of your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org